Saturday, October 29, 2005
Alright, I've come up with something ingenious. Every time anyone of you asks me HTML/CSS/Graphics, you'll have to give me a certain amount of MSN emoticons OR Friendster Testimonial. Depending on what you're asking, the more complex it is to explain, the more number of MSN emoticons you'll have to give.

Graphics-related
10 MSN emoticons maximum AND 1 Friendster Testimonial
HTML/CSS
15 MSN emoticons maximum AND/OR 1 Friendster Testimonial
Computer/PC-related
Varies.

MSN emoticons has to be different from the ones I have on my account. So if you give me an emoticon I already have, I'll regard it as void. If you choose to write testimonials instead, you MUST NOT give me the stupid chain letter kind of a thing. You know the ones with smileys and stuffs. I DONT like that. I don't care how long it really is. A proper one is all I ask for.

I personally believe this is a good scheme. This way both sides stand to gain. =) So if you haven't got any, too bad for you!

Posted by Ridzwan Haron at 5:51 PM ( 0 comments )
Fruit-JuiceMAN.
biogaphy
  • male.
  • fifthTEEN.
  • likes photography.
  • enjoys web design.
  • gourmet.
  • fruit juices, especially apple.
FREAKS.

Archives!

TUTORIALS
RESIZING YOUR IMAGE CROPPING YOUR IMAGE ADDING/BYPASSING PASSWORD-PROTECT SCRIPTS

PERMALINKS/REMINDERS
Rewards Scheme

PUBLIC NOTES
COMING SOON.

TELEPHONY, LOLZ.

Resources
blogskins blogger lichtenstein BIG THANK YOU TO: OHMYZOD (BLOGSKINS)

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com