Monday, November 14, 2005
No wonder BSB is losing their popularity.

My third nephew was hospitalized yesterday night. I don't know what he's suffering from, but his Mother called our home yesterday to tell us about this and she said he has to go for an operation. I think I recall something about performing an operation to remove something near his liver. His operation is scheduled tomorrow morning. Our family will be dropping by the hospital tomorrow, so I won't be going for the extra lesson for Physics tomorrow.

This morning, a phone call woke me up. I abhor getting phone calls, especially on a Monday morning. So I shambled my way to the living room to pick up the phone call, only to realize that the person who called, dialed wrongly. Dumbass! I made my way to the kitchen as I dragged my heavy feets, still halfasleep. Anyway....

The holidays are a time to unbridle oneself from academic entanglement, so I don't see why I shouldn't do it too. Lately, I'm on a game hunt. Kal Online is getting boring by each day. Leveling is almost impossible for a high level in a game where the servers are always laggy and congested. Why I still choose to play Kal Online? Because the people are nice, although there are assasins lurking around in towns killing AFK shopowners. Majority of them do not speak in net lingo aka "u, ur, myne, dere". Hmm, most of my classmates are playing MapleStory, a game that I find absolutely ridiculous and dumb. Fine, the characters are cute and they deserve full marks for the artsy landscapes, but the people aren't very nice in my opinion. I quitted that game when I was level 45 (I think my account is gone by now... deleted it some time ago if I can recall) because it was impossible to level up any longer, and the server was congested with dumb idiots who speaks in net lingo and mass defame others irrationally (that I hate most).

Does anyone else have a game to recommend? Probably a MMORPG with little people, cute characters and nice users. =) And yes! I do have a thing for cute characters! I melt when I see one. *giggles*

I'll end here. Enjoy your holidays!!

Posted by Ridzwan Haron at 8:04 PM ( 0 comments )
Fruit-JuiceMAN.
biogaphy
  • male.
  • fifthTEEN.
  • likes photography.
  • enjoys web design.
  • gourmet.
  • fruit juices, especially apple.
FREAKS.

Archives!

TUTORIALS
RESIZING YOUR IMAGE CROPPING YOUR IMAGE ADDING/BYPASSING PASSWORD-PROTECT SCRIPTS

PERMALINKS/REMINDERS
Rewards Scheme

PUBLIC NOTES
COMING SOON.

TELEPHONY, LOLZ.

Resources
blogskins blogger lichtenstein BIG THANK YOU TO: OHMYZOD (BLOGSKINS)

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com