Friday, November 18, 2005
I'm back from my hiatus off the Internet. Pretty cool huh?

For the past couple of days, LIFE has been extremely stressful. Even though it's the holidays and I had already quoted, "The holidays are a time to unbridle oneself from academic entanglements", one should always maintain a constant revision for their studies. Now, I'll talk about my LIFE first. I was down with a terrible fever for two days. I was bed-ridden and couldn't get up. It was pure hell. I was being tormented by hell guards. It's kind of like in Chinese Myth Shows. The dead spirits were being pulled down into hell, judged then thrown into a tub of water with blood, then a raging fire engulfed their only means of existence - spirit essence.

Anyway, back to my hiatus. For 2 days, I was sick and I finally relaspe back to my healthy self. I started on my holiday homework. About time huh? I've read three books for the English Programme and finished doing the reflections. One is Sold for Silver, second is Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night time and lastly, my favourite literature book - Charlotte's Web. Love that book so much. I'm still writing the reflection for Charlotte's Web, still quite unsure about certain things in the story plot but whatever, I guess. Did self-revision for Maths and read up on Differentians and Its Techniques. WTF dude. I don't understand any of it. It's so freakin' difficult. The English used is very, very chim. Just yesterday, I started doing on my Chemistry TYS assignment. GOD, am I dumb or what? I don't know how to do any of the question. So I asked my neighbour to help me out, and I kinda understand one or two stuffs.

I'm not sure if we have homework for Physics. Do we? We've lots and lots of assignments for E/A Maths. HELP ME. I'm dying slowly and painfully. It's like I'm being pricked by millions of needles. Drama, drama! Gotta learn to live with it, Ridzwan. GET OVER IT.

Life has been good. My nephew's operation was a success. He's still in the hospital recuperating and would be discharged this Sunday. He complained that the food there is disgusting and I couldn't agree with him any better. Food in the hospital is the worst kind of food you'll ever want. Sure, it's the most healthiest and geekiest food stuff, but when taste is taken into consideration, the food sucks! And you pay so much money for a bowl of porridge that tastes so bland! Other than that? Nothing much happened really. I noticed there's been an increase in my counter hits. I guess all that signing up, affliations and linking works wonder. I'll be working very hard this holiday, revising my work, being a better person that I already am, and most importantly - to get rid of using vulgarities often. I've been intending to stop using vulgarities since the start of the year, but I'm easily clouted.

Oh, have I mentioned this? Once I was in the MRT going to City Hall, there was this one man beside me standing. He was holding on to the triangle thing, and GOD, the smell was HORRIBLE. O_O I'm not being racist whatsoever, but it certainly could have made me faint. O_O

I shall sign off now. I'm going to play a game, then at night, I'm going to shop with my family for some kitchen stuffs, followed by some clothes for my sister. Cya!

Posted by Ridzwan Haron at 4:48 PM ( 1 comments )
Fruit-JuiceMAN.
biogaphy
  • male.
  • fifthTEEN.
  • likes photography.
  • enjoys web design.
  • gourmet.
  • fruit juices, especially apple.
FREAKS.

Archives!

TUTORIALS
RESIZING YOUR IMAGE CROPPING YOUR IMAGE ADDING/BYPASSING PASSWORD-PROTECT SCRIPTS

PERMALINKS/REMINDERS
Rewards Scheme

PUBLIC NOTES
COMING SOON.

TELEPHONY, LOLZ.

Resources
blogskins blogger lichtenstein BIG THANK YOU TO: OHMYZOD (BLOGSKINS)

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com