Wednesday, November 23, 2005
Ah! Shit!

I lost one of the summaries for the English programme! Shitshitshit! I don't know where I kept it. I was working on the summary about two nights ago, and I swear I had put it nicely on my study table. But when I woke up this morning, it was gone. I wanted to ask if anyone in my family had misplace it somewhere else, but no one was home when I woke up this morning. They all left me alone and went out shopping! hmph. So I had to ransack my bedroom and my study room. Still, I haven't found it yet. Damn, I'm screwed. I wrote so much for that summary! And now I have to write it again? Damnit lah!

Ooh yeah! I heard from a couple of my NP non-dragonboaters friends that there might be a dragonboat competition this weekend. I'm planning to catch a glimpse of them. I do know of a dragonboater from NP but I'm too afraid to confirm with him the rumour. *laughs* Been a long time since I last caught a dragonboat race. The last race I saw was last year. And boy! It was great fun seeing them row using all their muscles, shouting, beating the drum and of course, my favourite, watching them jeer at the other teams! Hehehehe. The cheerleader girls shouting cheers (obviously) and the thought of seeing these gorgeous girls is heavenly!

There're going to be a lot of movies released in December! One of them I'm going to see would be Chicken Little. Hahaha! December is the best time of the year. Discounted prices the entire season (christmas! hehehe), new movies and of course, a new year ahead.


You guys enjoying the holiday? Hope so. :P *grins*

Posted by Ridzwan Haron at 5:55 PM ( 0 comments )
Fruit-JuiceMAN.
biogaphy
  • male.
  • fifthTEEN.
  • likes photography.
  • enjoys web design.
  • gourmet.
  • fruit juices, especially apple.
FREAKS.

Archives!

TUTORIALS
RESIZING YOUR IMAGE CROPPING YOUR IMAGE ADDING/BYPASSING PASSWORD-PROTECT SCRIPTS

PERMALINKS/REMINDERS
Rewards Scheme

PUBLIC NOTES
COMING SOON.

TELEPHONY, LOLZ.

Resources
blogskins blogger lichtenstein BIG THANK YOU TO: OHMYZOD (BLOGSKINS)

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com