Monday, November 28, 2005
I planned to update the blog yesterday but I was tired.

I've been moody lately. Personal reasons, dont ask why. I bought two tubs of Swensen's Icecream and ate ONE entire tub within an hour. Pretty amazing huh? That's what I usually do when I'm unhappy or very moody. I eat. It makes me feel good, though I'm aware it's not healthy to eat too much. So I'm alright now. All happy and good! SEA Games has officially started. I'm going to make sure I watch them. I never get tired or bored watching sports competition. Well, aside from the boring football matches of course. Some time back, my sister and I watched a football match between Singapore and one other country I had forgot. One of the team player's name was PRECIOUS (which obviously means valuable and berharga in Malay). With that definition, we went on to the import-export business sector. lol. We kept arguing that PRECIOUS is an imported player who's well... precious to the Singapore team.

"Walao ridzwan! You racist sia!"

LOL. Whatever. *bursts out in laughter*

Haven't been a faithful blogger have I? I'm just hooked on a couple of stuffs online and offline. Been going out with my cousin time and again, because I felt like it and he's fun to be around with, and I go home quite late leaving me with no time to blog.

Tuition starts on December 4. *sighs* But I'll only be joining class in January. December is a time for me to relax. Peace out.

Posted by Ridzwan Haron at 4:10 AM ( 0 comments )
Fruit-JuiceMAN.
biogaphy
  • male.
  • fifthTEEN.
  • likes photography.
  • enjoys web design.
  • gourmet.
  • fruit juices, especially apple.
FREAKS.

Archives!

TUTORIALS
RESIZING YOUR IMAGE CROPPING YOUR IMAGE ADDING/BYPASSING PASSWORD-PROTECT SCRIPTS

PERMALINKS/REMINDERS
Rewards Scheme

PUBLIC NOTES
COMING SOON.

TELEPHONY, LOLZ.

Resources
blogskins blogger lichtenstein BIG THANK YOU TO: OHMYZOD (BLOGSKINS)

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com